Thursday, January 28, 2010

January 28th 2010 - The Prologue

I'm a little nervous as I've never done this before... but realizing my need for social networking and introductions, has lead me here today.  My name is Mark Nava, Vice President of JNava Clothing.  Accepting these new beginnings and opportunities in the business realm is exciting, and also very intimidating.  Before I continue towards my purpose, let me preface a bit about myself.  I am a son, brother, friend, & father.  Thriving as a young man in California, and being surrounded by a loving family, surely set the tone for my new found efforts in business.

I am a family man, and dog lover.  My chocolate lab Emma encourages me to be the change I wish to see in the world.  As she views me with loving eyes, and an understanding heart, the realization is consuming.  I only wish to pass on similar characteristics to my children, and those I should happen to meet in the biz.  My goal in establishing this blog is to connect with fans, and entrepreneurs of similar interests.  Sharing experiences that have brought success, or avenues to stay clear from.  I look forward to this outlet of potential, and encourage all who read to provide feedback.

Please accept my best wishes for your happiness,

VP

No comments:

Post a Comment